Why you should take an IELTS test at ELA
- Both paper and computer-delivered tests available
- Modern and comfortable campus environment
- Located in the CBD with convenient public transportation
- Helpful and welcoming experienced exams staff
What you need to know
- Academic or General Training: which is best for you?
- Paper-based or Computer-delivered format: which is best for you?
- Test fees, cancellations and transfers
- Test day schedule
- Preview your IELTS test result
- Enquiry on results (EOR)/re-mark
- Additional test report forms
- Minor Consent Form
- Important paper-based IELTS dates
We advise checking with any recognising organisation about the specific entry requirements needed for your IELTS test. As a test centre, we are unable to provide advice on this.
Computer-delivered IELTS at the ELA
You can book your computer-delivered IELTS test with 3 testing dates available per week.
Why take a computer-delivered IELTS test at the ELA?
• More test dates available
• Choose a time convenient to you - both weekday and weekend options available
• Receive your results in 3 to 5 days
• All parts of the test completed in one day
• Speaking test face-to-face with a certified examiner
Book your test
Book your computer-delivered IELTS test at the ELA Test Centre here
ELA SmartLearn - Online test preparation
Keep practising for your IELTS test with our IELTS adaptive self-study platform (Smartlearn Practice) or take live classes on our online test preparation platform (Smartlearn Live). Experienced teachers will guide you every step of the way to test success.
To access SmartLearn Live, please click HERE
To access SmartLearn Practice, please click HERE
Central Auckland Location
The University of Auckland English Language Academy
Car parking nearby & bus stop right outside centre
Level 5, 67 Symonds Street, Auckland
Contact our friendly team
IELTS Reception (Mon to Fri 10am - 4pm): 09 923 2174
IELTS Team: email@example.com