Book your IELTS test
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Update: 13 November 2020
The Ministry of Health has provided a further update in regard to the Auckland community case which was confirmed on the 12th November.
Auckland remains at Alert level 1 and the CBD can reopen.
From Saturday 14th November the ELA will reopen for all students and staff. This means that our Testing Centre has re-opened for IELTS and PTE Academic testing as normal. We are taking extra precautions to ensure our staff and test takers remain safe at our centre. Read more HERE.
ELA SmartLearn - Online test preparation
Keep practising for your IELTS test with our IELTS adaptive self-study platform (Smartlearn Practice) or take live classes on our online test preparation platform (Smartlearn Live). Experienced teachers will guide you every step of the way to test success.
To access SmartLearn Live, please click HERE
To access SmartLearn Practice, please click HERE
Computer-delivered IELTS at the ELA
You can book your computer-delivered IELTS test with 4 testing dates available per week.
Why take a computer-delivered IELTS test at the ELA?
• More test dates available
• Choose a time convenient to you - both weekday and weekend options available
• Receive your results in 3 to 5 days
• All parts of the test completed in one day
• Speaking test face-to-face with a certified examiner
Book your test
Book your computer-delivered IELTS test at the ELA Test Centre here
All About Your IELTS Test
- About the IELTS test
- Find out which IELTS test is best for you
- Test fees, cancellations and transfers
- Test day schedule
- Preview your IELTS test result
- Enquiry on results (EOR)/re-mark
- Additional test report forms
- Important IELTS dates
We advise checking with any recognising organisation about the specific entry requirements needed from your IELTS test. As a test centre, we are unable to provide advice on this.