Book your IELTS test
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Update: 13 September 2022
We continue to encourage the use of face masks, particularly where physical distancing is difficult to maintain.
We ask that you do not come onto our campus if you are unwell with COVID symptoms – however mild.
Our reception team is working remotely. Test bookings can be made by clicking on "Book your IELTS test" above.
If you need to speak to a staff member, please call 09 923 2174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ELA SmartLearn - Online test preparation
Keep practising for your IELTS test with our IELTS adaptive self-study platform (Smartlearn Practice) or take live classes on our online test preparation platform (Smartlearn Live). Experienced teachers will guide you every step of the way to test success.
To access SmartLearn Live, please click HERE
To access SmartLearn Practice, please click HERE
Computer-delivered IELTS at the ELA
You can book your computer-delivered IELTS test with 3 testing dates available per week.
Why take a computer-delivered IELTS test at the ELA?
• More test dates available
• Choose a time convenient to you - both weekday and weekend options available
• Receive your results in 3 to 5 days
• All parts of the test completed in one day
• Speaking test face-to-face with a certified examiner
Book your test
Book your computer-delivered IELTS test at the ELA Test Centre here
All About Your IELTS Test
- About the IELTS test
- Find out which IELTS test is best for you
- Test fees, cancellations and transfers
- Test day schedule
- Preview your IELTS test result
- Enquiry on results (EOR)/re-mark
- Additional test report forms
- Minor Consent Form
- Important IELTS dates
We advise checking with any recognising organisation about the specific entry requirements needed from your IELTS test. As a test centre, we are unable to provide advice on this.