IELTS Test Result
You can preview your provisional results HERE
• Enter all information as it appears in your passport.
• Results will be online for four weeks.
• Some feedback on your IELTS result is also provided (“Your score explained”).
Results will be sent via SMS (text message) to those who have selected this option in their online application.
Results cannot be issued by phone, email, or fax.
We advise checking with any recognising organisation about the specific entry requirements needed from your IELTS test. As a test centre, we are unable to provide advice on this.
When will my results be released?
• Paper-based IELTS – 13 days after the test (dates HERE)
• Computer-delivered IELTS – 3 to 5 days after the test
How can I receive my Test Report Form (TRF)?
The Test Report Form (TRF) is the hard copy of your IELTS result and is the official confirmation of your result.
You will be able to choose how to receive your results on the day of your test.
1. Post: Results will be posted at 12pm on the result release date. Please allow at least 2 weeks (10 working days) to receive your result, or 1 to 2 months for overseas addresses. Please also note that as we use normal standard post, there is no tracking available. If you require your TRF urgently, you can:
- Purchase a prepaid courier bag from and send it to us (e.g. from NZ Post or Courier Post). We will then use this to send your result to you.
- Arrange a courier pick up using DHL: https://www.logistics.dhl/nz-en/home/get-a-quote.html or another courier company for international postage.
2. Pick-up: If you selected to pick up your result, please collect your test report form from our reception at Level 5, 67 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010 (reception is open Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm). Please remember to bring your passport or driver license so that we can issue you your result.
3. Pick-up by nominated person: If you nominate a friend or family member to collect your results for you, they must provide a copy of your passport and a signed letter of permission (template is here). The nominated person must also bring a copy of his/her photo identification.