(Update: 2 September 2020) As of Monday, 31 August, the Auckland region is at Alert Level 2. Under these restrictions, we are delighted to announce that our Testing Centre has re-opened for IELTS and PTE Academic testing. We are taking extra precautions to ensure our staff and test takers remain safe at our centre.
Auckland transitioned to Alert Level 2 at midnight on Sunday 30 August 2020. The ELA is delighted to announce that our Testing Centre has re-opened for IELTS and PTE Academic testing as of Monday 31st August 2020.
We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to keep our test takers and our testing team safe during Alert Level 2. Our team has planned for our opening very carefully and will be taking the following precautions to ensure our staff and test takers remain safe at our centre:
• Reduced testing numbers for our first week to allow 2 metres social distancing
• From Sunday 6th September, we will return to usual capacity allowing 1 metre social distancing
• Sign in and out forms for all staff and test takers to ensure accurate contact tracing
• Each test is conducted on a separate floor – no intermixing of test takers or staff
• Masks and gloves available for test takers and staff (though wearing of masks and gloves is optional, you do not need to wear these to take a test)
• Increased frequency of cleaning between and during tests
If you have any questions or concerns about your IELTS or PTE Academic booking with us, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org