Here are some ‘test tips’ for taking your test at our centre.
- You must bring your current, valid passport. Make sure you have this ready the day of your test!
- We will provide you with stationery (IELTS test) and whiteboards (PTE tests).
- You can bring water but it must be in a clear bottle. For some tests, you won’t be able to take water into the test room, but we will keep it safe for you till you come out!
- Make sure you have a nutritious breakfast (morning tests) or lunch (afternoon tests). Your brain needs fuel!
- You cannot take watches or any electronic devices into the test room. Keep all valuables at home where they are safe.
- Apart from the vending machines there is no other food available so feel free to pack some snacks if you feel you’ll get hungry. Nothing worse than taking a test hangry!
- Make sure you check out the venue beforehand so you don’t have any last minute stress for parking or transport.
- Arrive with plenty of time – you want to be as calm as possible.
- Relax! We will do our best to look after you.